12.11.2007

Chanukah & Stash

Grandma's doing even better today, the fever is down and they saying she might be able to go home tomorrow! I spoke to her and she sounded good.


On the theme of family and since I shorted you on Chanukah party pics, here you go. How many cousins does it take to play chopsticks? See for yourself :-)


Yesterday was a great mail day - I received my first order from Silkweaver! I ordered 2 of the silkweaver solos & 5 solo minis and they are excellent! The minis are just whatever they send you, and I got a sparkly green that I love, a light bluish purple, a sky-at-dusk blue, a yellow and a brownish one that's still nice despite being brown. I don't generally do brown. Now I just need to find something to stitch on all my new fabric :-) Luckily I have a ton of stitching to do over the next 2-3 months so I will have plenty of time to find the perfect chart before I start stitching in February or March.

I didn't get any work done on my Fair & Square exchange project yesterday, so tonight I'm logging off by 7 so I can get working on it. ttfn!

No comments: