10.27.2007

quick post - gotta run

Just a quick post...
I got my first comment Friday! Thank you sooo much Beatrice, it's nice to know that someone reads my blog... besides the google spiders that is.

So, quick update on stitching. I finished a 18-month old WIP that turned up last week while I was looking for cardboard to finish an already-completed piece... so that, plus my finish of July and nearly-finished August BC blocks meant I talked myself into a trip to my not-too-L NS. Among other things, I picked up the Kreinik, Mill Hill, and fabric components I needed to start Ivy (from Mirabilia). Of course I started that night! As of now the plan is to stitch 10 hours or more and then switch off with 10+ hours on the BC months, so hopefully I'll finish at least one of them soon!

On a non-crafty note, I went to a friend's for lunch today. She and her mom make the best Shabbat lunches, and it's always really casual and just-us-girls. Tomorrow we might go to Old Bethpage, or ice skating. I'll keep you posted!

Have a good night,

K

No comments: