5.04.2008

shower and socks

The shower I'm throwing is today. Long story but JS's sister, who was kinda annoying to work with? She's 100% fine but totalled her car last week and isn't coming (she lives near Boston). I wanted to make Jacque's better-than-crack cupcakes, but JS can't eat chocolate. They're from a box but still homemade so I'm okay with that. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

In other news, round 5 of the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap on Ravelry is starting up, and I'm one of the moderators. So if you knit, click on over and sign up for Hufflepuff :) This is a really fun exchange, much more involved that your typical swap but much more rewarding because of it.

HSKS5 logo

This is the kit I received last round


I'll have to post the socks I made... they're so comfy I don't want to take them off to photograph :)

4 comments:

Kim B said...

Good luck with the shower!

staci said...

That is a fabulous sock kit...I am green with envy!!!

Beatrice said...

I hope the Shower is a great success.
Enjoy.
I glad your sister is 100% fine after totaling her car.
Take care.

Michele said...

miss you! hope everything is ok :(