C from Pencil Crossings (not to be confused with my Aunt C), tagged me in a 7 weird things about you post.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1) My name is not Kimberly.
2) I used to have a British accent.
3) One of my favorite crafts is pottery/ceramics, although I'm not working at it at the moment. (I need to sign up for a class at the adult ed center and I don't have the time right now, probably will this summer :-)
4) I have a red motorcycle and usually drive it instead of a car between April and October. Two other people drive motorcycles to work, but they only started a year after I did.
5) I have a plant on my desk at work that has been with me for 6 years and 5 locations (as in different buildings).
6) I can hold a conversation in 3 languages besides English. Bet you can't guess which 3 ;-)
7) My favorite cold beverage is water, hot beverage is tea.
Erm, lots of people have done this in the past couple of days... but I'll tag
(I'm a couple short so feel free to write your own list even if I didn't tag you, and let me know you posted it so I can come read it!)
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with for your facts! Thank you C for tagging me in the first place!